(Format for Output of Register allocation Directives)
FORD is a format for specifying different register allocation
directives. These directives are represented as maps over the sets
given in the input MIRA program. FORD is formally described in the technical report. A sample FORD file can be found here.
A short description of each term is given here for a quick reference:
- xdef: Target register for the "defined" pseudo.
- PsR: Pseudo to register map at each instruction.
- spLoad: Spill load information. RALF loads a pseudo before the specified instruction.
- spStore: Spill store information. RALF stores a pseudo after the specified
- loadPair: Spill double-load information.
- storePair: Spill double-store information.
- f: Pseudo to location map.
- inverseLoad: Inversion information for the load-pair instructions.
- inverseStore: Inversion information for the store-pair
- freeRegs: Information about available registers at different
- RegMoves: Register-to-register move instructions.
- negInsts: Bitwise negation operations.q
- andInsts: Bitwise AND operations.
- orInsts: Bitwise OR operations.
- xorInsts: Bitwise XOR operations.